Day 7: Greetings from the Germ-mobile

Poor Frank has become my sick-bed today, as I spent the morning driving and spluttering, and much of the afternoon trying to sleep off whatever bug has grabbed hold of me. It's a very congested, head-hurty, eyes-runny kind of bug, so wish me luck seeing it gone.

I drove into Greytown this afternoon, a town known for its historic colonial-style houses and atmosphere. It reminded me a lot of Leura actually, with lots of little shops and cafes.









Animal Sightings:
  • cows
  • sheep

Today's Playlist:
  • Do Go On #20: Disneyland
  • Shut Up a Second #332: New Year (or What Defined the Ground)
  • Baly Family Circus #40
  • Stuff You Should Know: Is Knife Hunting the Fairest Way to Hunt?
  • Sawbones: Benjamin Rush
  • The Fellowship of the Ring - JRR Tolkien

Day's Stats:
Kilometres travelled: 307km (1368 in total)
Packets of tissues used: 3
Hours napping: 4
Strawberries eaten: 7




4 comments:

  1. Awe such a shame to read you are not well today :( I hope you feel better tomorrow. The pictures are lovely and the houses are just gorgeous x Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is guy called Morpheus around there
    He has blue pills and red pills
    Choose wisely

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of chastisement ... add oranges to the strawbs. The miracle fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oranges and Strawberries - the perfect cure for any illness!

    ReplyDelete