2020 Goals

Just a few outstanding projects...

It's a little late in the month to be setting New Years Resolutions, but I figure being overseas for the year change gives me a little room to establish some goals to see me out through to the end of 2020. I am very inclined to bite off more than I can chew... but I love projects and it's fun even if you don't quite reach them. So with that in mind, here are the dream goals for 2020:



Books and Reading

Create
  • 1 Second Every Day 2020
  • Engage with the new weekly formatted Inktober
  • ESK Yarnathon 2020
  • Clear my outstanding WIPs (listed in order of how embarrassingly old they are)
    • No-Fuss Shade-Loving Shawl
    • Dulce
    • Greyhaven Cowl
    • Colorado Pop Chevron Blanket
    • 2016 Temperature Blanket
    • Purple/Blue/Green Socks
    • Kawoosh Socks
    • This is Not the Scarf You're Looking For
    • Moorland Blanket
    • Hue Shift Afghan
    • Victor Frog
    • Lavalette
    • Crochet bowl
    • Braids Cowl
    • Woodlands Blanket
    • Irma Hat
    • Pippa Dress
    • Clementine Dress
    • Pairfect Socks
    • Find Your Fade Shawl
    • Happy Day Mobile
    • Te WaikoropupÅ« Socks

Wellbeing

  • Journal
  • Meal prep more effectively
  • Achieve a 25% success rate for closing all Apple Watch rings. (This may seem low, but last year I got 1.37 for the entire year - though mainly through forgetting to charge my watch.)
  • Do just a little housework every day


Misc
  • Write and send 1 letter a week as per the Letters for a Year: Gratitude Book
  • Write and send 1 letter a week as per the Letters for a Year: Write Now book
  • Make progress on the Gastrolog/Global Gastronomy project

No comments:

Post a Comment