Cards

One of the many (really, many) things I like about Wendy’s craft room is the collection of handmade cards she has on hand ready to use. I’ve been meaning to start up a stockpile of my own for some time now – I love to give and make cards, but usually forget until the day of and then it’s always a rush.

And so! The first for my pile.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Of course, there are few people who I would actually give this one too – so Renae, Wendy, this card is probably in your future.

I also made up a gift-certificate-holder/card for my cousin, Leah’s kitchen tea this weekend. I didn’t quite make it there, but I sent along the card with those lucky enough not to be working.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment