shutterboo Weekly Challenge: cards

I had big plans for this weeks topic. I was going to build a house of cards and shoot it from weird angles. It was going to be wonderful – wonderful I tell you!

Of course I don’t actually know how to make a house of cards.

Nor to I actually know where our deck of cards are.

Come to think of it, I don’t even remember the last time I played with actual cards.

At the end of the day, all these hiccups wouldn’t have mattered anyways, because when it came to the actual photographing, I actually forgot all about it. Oops! After deciding that this was the weekly challenge I liked best and that I was going to play every week, I almost forgot. *headdesk*

But I got in just in time. It’s not a gravity defying house, but they’re still cards… technically.

 

Cards on the Go

 

next week’s topic: up

No comments:

Post a Comment