Allans and Alice

I’ve had myself a bit of an Allan week – which, I have to say, is my absolute favourite kind of week – starting a Wendy coffee and craft shopping day (oh, wait, we didn’t do that, I forgot!), moving onto late night movie ticket ordering with Emily, and then finally lunch with with all the Allan girls. See? Best week!

Lunch with the Girls

With Emily and I heading of to see Alice next week (we have tickets for the 4th! We’re very excited!) it kinda had a little impact on my crafting this week.

 

If, by some odd chance, you’re Emily – stop reading right now!

 

I love reinterpretations of Alice, and so have been wanting to do some Alice jewellery for a while. I went pretty traditional for this one, but who knows what’ll come up next.

20100220 Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet 1 20100220 Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet 2 20100220 Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet 4 20100220 Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet 3

charms: cat, teapot, vintage heart, key, ‘drink me’ bottle, teacup, clock

No comments:

Post a Comment