Birthday time…

I love kids party’s – they’re always so excited and and happy to see you and that’s always nice! Renae’s little one, Jordan, turned seven this week and had a family party at home.

Birthday Boy

I’m always happy for an excuse to take some photos – I’ve quickly developed a dependency, I wonder if there’s a 12-step program somewhere. The party also taught me something very important, however, my shutter speed on my camera is far too slow to take photos of anyone under the age of ten!

Madalyn

The kids had a great time running around and jumping on the tramp-op-aline, though the heat did get to them some times – no wonder, they run fast!

Catching the Breeze

I think Jordan had a great time, and he seemed quite proud of his state as a cool seven year old.

Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment