February

I decided this year that I was going to take a page out of attic24’s book – er, blog – and show my calendar pages each month. And then I forgot the very first month (silly me). Partly because I really like my calendar this year, but even more so because turning the calendar each month is a big thing for me.

I choose my calendar each year based only on the front cover and I never, NEVER look on the back as I like each month to be a surprise. In fact so much so that I don’t even turn the page, my sister does it for me every month.

This year I chose a Mucha calendar because I love the Art Nouveau style, and his painting especially. And so, because I forgot January, I’ll post two this month.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         January
Laurel (1901)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         February
Clowslip (1899)

What do you think? Looks like a pretty month to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment