Winter-itus

I went to do some sewing last night, only to discover that my craft room has suffering from an acute case of winter-itus.

P8260001

I don’t know about anyone else, but my crafting is season oriented. In winter, I do a lot of knitting, crocheting, cross-stitch and small needlecrafts – anything I can do huddled up under a blanket in my bed or on the lounge. Summer means scrapbooking, patchwork, jewellery-making – projects that take up more room and can be done at the table in my far cooler craft room (no blankets required).

Because of this, my poor craft table tends to become a dumping ground throughout the winter months, supplies get picked up and dropped off without actually getting cleared away… to the point where I can no longer see my table and have to spend an hour or so tidying every fortnight.

There are certain benefits to this, however. Aside from the fact that my table is now oh-so-shiny. I found some things I hadn’t gotten around to playing with yet. Like…

P8260005

The craft goodies I won at the Triva Night at Wendy’s church.

 

img352

I bought a package of dividing cling stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment