Introducing WiP Wednesdays

Last night I was picking a project to work on – I asked myself, ‘Self, what are you in the mood for? Knitting? Sewing? Cross stitch?’* And then it hit me that I had active projects in all areas and that was a little crazy.

Because of this, I decided to make today my first ‘WiP Wednesday’ – a quick update on what projects I currently have going. I’d love for you to play along with me, let me know that I’m not the only one being swamped by ufos.

wip wednesday

Projects

Hannah’s Scarf
Very nearly finished – just needs some silver stars sewn on :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Safari Animals
The poor monkey has been sitting here without arms or legs for a couple weeks now. I feel a little bad for him, but I’ve been having issues with his eyes.

Cupcakes for Kaitlyn and Hannah
So far I’ve made… 2 bases, hehe. They’re quick, just haven’t quite made it to the top of the pile yet.

Peanut
I cut out the pieces this morning!

Vajira’s Baby Bear
Pieced together my section last night!

Brett’s Birthday Surprise
*If you’re Brett, STOP RIGHT NOW!!*
I’ve decided on a star-shaped rainbow lap-afghan. Deciding that, and getting out the wool, is about as far as I’ve gotten.20090825 (1)

Heartland Lace Shawl
I’m not really working on this very much, as it’s almost the only thing on my list without a deadline. But I have done a few rows over the past week.

*I chose sewing, in case you were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment