Housekeeping Grap-bag

Please feel free to ignore this post if you’d like – especially if you’re seeing it in more than place (it’s being x-posted).

 

 

A couple people I talk to online have asked me where they can find me at various online locations so I’ve created an online calling card over here which lists my locations – hope this helps.

------------------

My house has caught the photography bug of late and I’ve set up a new photoblog (mainly so I can keep them straight). Feel free to come visit if you’d like.

------------------

I have officially signed up for this year’s NANOWRIMO and it’s now too late to back out … at least that’s what I’m telling myself. I’m tracking my progress on my writing blog (yes, I’m a blog junkie). If anyone else is participating, I’d love to know so I can add you to my ‘writing buddies’.

No comments:

Post a Comment