Snapshot: July

Lisa and I have a long running history of stealing blog content from each other*: topics discussed back and forth, formats for reviews and the like, even stories that we've written picking up where the other left off. She is my favourite blogging partner, even in the extremely unofficial way we do it. I'm saying this so she knows just how much I appreciate her as I blatantly rip off her monthly round-up posts!


  20140729 (2)



On Repeat:
Ingrid Michaelson
Dutch bicycles
Knitted shawls
Yarn Harlot
Merino Magic



Media Consumption:
TV: Freaks and Geeks, Brooklyn 99, The IT Crowd, Walking Dead, Elementary
Films: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Books: 

  • Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List (Rachel Cohn and David Levithan)
  • At Knit's End: Meditations for Women who Knit Too Much (Stephanie Pearl McPhee)
  • Things I Learnt from Knitting (Whether I Wanted To or Not) (Stephanie Pearl McPhee)
  • The Wizard of Oz: The Official 75th Anniversary Companion (William Stillman)
  • Free-range Knitter: The Yarn Harlot Writes Again (Stephanie Pearl McPhee)



On the Needles:
Lacy Baktus (finished)
Naturally Yarns Cardigan (finished)
Saartje's Booties (finished)
Noro Scarf (finished)
Dulce (needs blocking)
Vivace Socks
Song of the Sea
Mysterious Reversible Lace Scarf



101/1001 Status Report:
Reset the project!



 *though if I was completely honest, I steal way more from her than the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment