Out and About

Anyone who talks to me regularly knows that I have a bit of a crush on my brother’s new camera. It’s just so perdy! Last week I wanted to get out of the house for a bit and he had a study date so he, oh so kindly, offered to let me borrow his camera. I was so shocked at the unusual offer that I basically just grinned, grabbed and bolted… then got really peeved because I didn’t have anywhere in particular that I intended to go.

I putted around a bit and ended up at the river, as usual, coming home with a headache and more than a touch of heatstroke, but I had fun.

I’ll posting these all here together because a lost of them make me think of Lisa and her farm and I wanted to show them to her.

Homestead Road (1) Homestead Road (2) Homestead Road (3) 20100227 Orchard Farm House Sitting RocksDappled Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment