Project Cookbook



There's only so many times in a row you can have toast for dinner before you have to make a change in your routine. In an attempt to add a few new options into my roster of dinner options, I've decided to cook my way through an entire cookbook.

Alex and Jess had a lot of advice on which cookbook to tackle. Antoni in the Kitchen and Jamie Oliver's 5 Ingredients were both high contenders, with Jess fawning over Bake Australia Great all the while. In the end, however, I decided to go with a nice simple Women's Weekly Fast Dinner. Who knows, if it goes well I might follow up with something a bit more challenging.

Each recipe will receive a rating out of 5 for...

Difficulty (how hard was it to cook)
Ingredients (were they hard to find/prepare? Too expensive? Something interesting and new?)
Flavour (did it taste good)
Repeatability (will I be making it again?)




Completed Recipes
004  Honey Mustard Pork Cutlets










No comments:

Post a Comment