What I’ve been up too…

I haven’t been blogging a lot lately, and so I thought I’d just do one big catch up post. I’m even cheating my going through my flickr to jog my memory – definite perk of the photo of the day project.

Faux Snow

Since Lisa wouldn’t share her snow (big meanie), I made my own. Okay, so I had to clean out the freezer, but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have fun!

 Lilianthas

Wendy has been house and bedroom-bound while she’s recovering, and I know she’s not the most patient of patients, so I’ve slipped in a few visits with her. I’ve had a great time – I’m sorry she’s been laid up, but it’s been fun for me!

Taking Tiny Stitches

I’ve been doing some crafting this month – knitting mostly, but I’ve also been plodding away on my cross stitch. I’m so very nearly done.

 Mighty Beanz (2)

Hannah has discovered Mighty Beanz. Those that don’t know, they’re basically a little plastic capsule with a heavy magnet inside so they tumble. There are lots of different kinds to collect. Personally, I just don’t get it, but hey, she’s having fun – and I’m the last one to pick on someone for having an obsession. Especially since…

 

Insomniatic Nerd

…I’ve discovered a new show. Yes, I’m a The Big Bang Theory junkie. I’ve only got the first season but I’ve watched it through twice already. It’s kept me entertained through this month’s bout of insomnia.

Takeout

I learned that the local Indian restaurant does home delivery… a potentially disastrous discovery.

 

Pink Feet

And Miss Hannah lost the cast. That’s right, after clunking around on that big pink elephant foot – making her cousin Beekie (that would be me, naturally) very nervous – the cast finally came off. Here it is in all it’s last day glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment