Sunrise...sunset...

One of the things on my 101/1001 list was to see a sunrise and a sunset in the same day. You know how it is, you put it on your list because it sounds like a pretty thing. But then you realise you actually have to do it. And that's not as good. This is why it has remained untouched on my to do list since the start (and, if I'm honest, looked likely to remain so).

But then! on this last school holidays we headed to Albury/Wodonga for a geocaching event (more to follow)... and it necessitated an early start... and it occurred to me that this was likely my one and only chance to fulfill this task without crying. Of course, my brain took a great deal of waking up before I realised this, luckily for me we left around 4:30 am and so had some time to spare.

And so, for your viewing pleasure. The sunrise and sunset of the 3rd April, 2012.



Early Morning Start (4) Murray River (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment