30 Days of Knitting - Day 2


WARNING: THIS POST IS NOT KIRSTEN-FRIENDLY. IF YOU ARE KIRSTEN, TURN AWAY NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED.


30 Days of Knitting_thumb[4]

Day 2: What is currently on your needles?

I have two projects on the go, both of which are heading Kirsten’s way…

Project #1 is her Christmas present, a pair of socks in a decidedly fluoro colorway (Moda Vera Noir, Rainbow). I bought the wool on sale at the local Spotlight some months ago, but it jumped out at me again when I was digging through my stash for something else. The colours practically scream Kirsten, so it was decided that they would have to be made up for her.

(Pattern: Leyburn Socks)

Leyburn Socks

Project #2, is also heading to Ki-land… but only if I get my act together and start doing some heavy duty knitting. She’s heading off on a mission for her church at the end of the year and when I asked her what i could do to help, she said she needed some warm clothing (a California girl heading to Canada? I bet she did). She requested a jumper made by Becca… She may have even buttered me up with some sweet talk about getting to take a Becca hug with her, so I caved and this is on the needles now.

(Pattern: Amused)

New Circs

No comments:

Post a Comment